Project 5: 3D-PRINTABLE CHESS SET

 Chess set





While I designed this chess set I had many ideas,
like series of weapons, Star Wars, and ancient Egypt.
Then the idea of animal popped out of my mind.
In this, I wanted to created one more step further 
and tried to get idea of Banff animal specifically,
so that I can adopted the idea of nature in Alberta.







With this last project in OBDF210, I was really proud of myself
as I developed my last piece well with simple but has characteristic
of each animal well. From the past to this project, I can see the process
of my skill improved and is interesting to see the quality of my works
getting better and better.








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Project 2: SURFACE DESIGN STUDY: RESEARCH

Project 4: REVERSE ENGINEERED OBJECT: SELECTION

Project 4: REVERSE ENGINEERED OBJECT: Process II & Final