Project 4: REVERSE ENGINEERED OBJECT: Process I

Project 4: REVERSE ENGINEERED OBJECT: Process I

I chose Coffee Grinder as that was having interesting 
take apart into pieces and it had really specific and
well-known functions, how it works.



As this was my first process of designing object, I had to
and wanted to measure the length, wide, and radius of 
cylinder very accurately. So, first was to measure every
part and draw rough sketch of each part and write 
how long they are. Then I tried to get 2-dimensional shape 
of it as possible as I can and tried to make them 3-dimensional.
It was really exciting to make them and design.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Project 2: SURFACE DESIGN STUDY: RESEARCH

Project 4: REVERSE ENGINEERED OBJECT: SELECTION

Project 4: REVERSE ENGINEERED OBJECT: Process II & Final