Project 2: SURFACE DESIGN STUDY: RESEARCH

 SURFACE DESIGN STUDY: RESEARCH

Simply, the patterns exist really close to individuals, 
especially, in the houses. The patterns could be used to
support objects to be looked more interesting and is used 
almost everywhere. So, I was looking for patterns that is 
surround me and could find variety of objects that has patterns.





Patterns could be balanced or non balanced. Initially, when 
I looked for patterns, I was only thinking of patterns like 
check patterns, which has exact fit to each other. Then, I noticed
there is actually not much balanced patterns than I imaged in real world. 
And this allowed me to break my mind and try to create unique patterns.





I found beauty in square and tried to make a pattern that is
like snow. And patterns for me was balance so that I wanted to
keep balance and find repetition. I kinda failed to fill colour inside,
using Hatch, shapes but overall design of my work seemed nice.



Fix a bit and try to put colours one by one, I could
get idea of having colour inside patterns and by
using colours of wood, browns, this gives more natural
and soft; although patterns are a bit complicated.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Project 4: REVERSE ENGINEERED OBJECT: SELECTION

Project 4: REVERSE ENGINEERED OBJECT: Process II & Final