Project 1: Castle

 Project 1: Castle


From the first project, I had to take out of my brain how 
I did in OBDF 110. In fact, it was a bit difficult to remember 
some of functions that I used and how I made 3-dimensional models. 
As I kept experiencing and experiment, I could achieve how I made. 


The first thing that I thought was how will I make the castle
and where should I make them. Then I thought of a movie or books
that gives the idea of castle. And this caused me to take
a reference as Harry Potter Castle, Hogwarts.


Taking reference as Hogwarts, but making a bit simple and 
try to create a variety of textures, I had to use simple shapes,
and find materials that best fits.


Overall, I think I could not actually get some idea that I wanted
to make. Although the result came out nicely, the effort that
I put was really satisfied but the result was a bit disappointed.
However, as this was the first project, and kind of remind
yourself, I am glad that I did not forgot everything.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Project 2: SURFACE DESIGN STUDY: RESEARCH

Project 4: REVERSE ENGINEERED OBJECT: SELECTION

Project 4: REVERSE ENGINEERED OBJECT: Process II & Final